Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sick still....

Well today Deborah and I hit The Woodlands Mall and I am exhausted. I really hope I get my energy back very soon! I'm sad because my laptop has a virus and I can't seem to get rid of it. =( I got on Myspace for the very last time! I have a Facebook account now, so if you are a Facebook person look me up. Other than walking all over the mall and purchasing a few items, we didn't do much else. The day seemed to go by so fast! I did purchase a Bella Band for my pants. This way I can still wear my pants, but I don't have to button them! Baby Welch is very happy about not feeling so cramped. Deborah is staying until New Year's Day and than will head back to Elgin. I think we are going to a movie and dinner for New Year's Eve. I hope everyone has a safe New Year's and is careful ringing in 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment