Happy New Year to all! Mike and I are looking forward to 2009, because 2008 was our craziest year ever! Mike left Longview in January and I moved in with his grandparents to finish the school year. Then I moved to Spring in June to move back to Elgin a week later. Then we had our wedding and honeymoon, and the next thing I knew school was starting. September was fun thanks to IKE and we experienced our first hurricane. In October Mike was sick for about the whole month and in November we conceived Baby Welch. These last few weeks have been a blur, because of the holidays and the fact that I have seen the toilet more than ever! I am praying that besides growing larger, the year might calm down some. At least until August when our bundle arrives.
We went out the eat last night at Tortuga's, and then Mike, Deborah and I went to see Marley and Me. Oh my gosh! What a great movie, it made me laugh and cry like a baby. I think I cried for the last 20 minutes of the movie. I have read the book, so I knew the ending, but man oh man! There is nothing like the love of a dog, and we have proof with the two girls we have. When we got home they were already popping fireworks in the neighborhood, and the dogs broke out of the kitchen. They actually bent the baby fence and ended up pushing it over and escaping. Thank goodness they didn't mess anything up, they were just terrified of the fireworks. We rang in the New Year and then all headed to bed around 1:00. It was a great night! Deborah has to go back today, but at least Mike has off the rest of the week. I really don't like staying by myself all day....I get too bored. I hope everyone had a safe New Year and here is to 2009!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment