Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Still sick
Well after spending 2 hours at the doctor yesterday, she gave me medicine for a bladder infection. I am at home today, because my cold is still not better, but she can't give me anything for that. I feel fine when I'm on the bed, but the moment I stand up I start feeling this drainage running down my throat. Gross! My nose and throat hurt so bad that I feel like they are swollen. My doctor did schedule my 20 week ultrasound, so I'm waiting to hear back from her office so I know when they made my appointment. Besides that I'm going to get some needed rest today, because I have to go to work tomorrow. I am just glad that next week is spring break so I can get better. Well I hear it is raining in Elgin, so I'm sure my family is pretty happy right now. Hopefully we will get some soon. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

get a neti pot! walgreens has them...Oprah has even used it! It's only warm salt water so it's safe, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8sDIbRAXlg
ReplyDelete